Job Vacancies at International Facilities Services Limited, 10th January, 2019
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer / Manager
- Managing the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the business, such as office building, ambiance, warehouse etc.
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operational costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contract maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff
- Handle some administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building (mart) by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- At least a Bachelor’s degree / HND in , Facilities Management, Engineering, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in facility management
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid level
- Our subsidiary is a leading cleaning company seeking an exceptional sales and marketing professional to work in the marketing function of the business.
- The successful candidate will be expected to attract new business and contracts for the company in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt and other leading cities in the Country
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for providing a sales/marketing function that is focused on maintaining and growing the business unit’s customer base through effective sales strategies and relationship management.
- Effective management of Sales and Business Development in the business in compliance with the company’s business strategy:
- Implementing Sales & Business Development strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Knowledge and understanding of RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and tender management.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, market the company’s integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with the Head of Sales, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing customers are finalised.
- Ensure smooth liaison between Sales and Operations in order to harmonise sales and service delivery.
- Prospective candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree Marketing or its equivalent; an MBA or MSC will be an added advantage.
- The candidate, who must be experienced in business-to-business selling, should possess excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are absolutely essential for this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience in a cleaning company is considered essential
Job Title: Service / Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Management level
- To supervise janitorial cleaning, industrial laundry and soft services division of a leading facilities management company
- Candidate must be vast in the use of cleaning scrubbing machines, ride-on scrubbers, wax and powder floor polishing, marble and granite restoration, cleaning at heights and other aspects of professional cleaning in a commercial and industrial environment. Plan and implement operations strategies and action plans to ensure that the operations group supports strategic imperatives. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Assure timely and efficient operations plans and delivery
- Ensure quality execution of every assigned jobs
- Coordinate all operations activities effectively to meet customer /company expectations
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationship management by regular visits to sites
- Ensure operational expenditure is controlled within standard company guidelines.
- Manage the industrial laundry operations
- Assist and deputise for the Group General Manager for the cleaning service arm of the business.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vmba.email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.