Royal Emerald Hotel is world class standard hospitality company that provide effective and efficient services to its clients. Currently, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Responsible for hotel reservations, ground transportation arrangements such as car rentals, limo services, etc.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Provides pricing and delivery information, processes orders, and prepares cash reports.
- Sets up new accounts, maintains records, prepares reports and performs work processing assignments and related clerical duties.
- Knowledgeable of customer service inclusive of hotel reservations, ground transportation, information on local attractions and activities, and other information that provides valuable service to our customers.
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- General education Degree experience.
Job Title: Hotel Administrator
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field.
Deadline: 28th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.