HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s first Integrative Pharmacy. We are the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa, committed to our mission of helping people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. From inception, HealthPlus has distinguished itself as the Pharmacy of Choice through the provision of high quality healthcare products such as medicines, nutritional supplements, natural remedies, home medical equipment, mobility aids and pharmacy services, by certified and well-informed healthcare professionals, in a friendly and hygienic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mainland Pharmacist
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Advisory, Communications, Counselling, Health & Safety, Marketing, Retail, Sales
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Retail
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods
- Supervise Health Care Assistants
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business.
- A registered Pharmacist
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in retail pharmacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online