Job Vacancy for Marketer in a New Real Estate Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a new Real Estate company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Ref No: AV/405/REM
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identifying and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects.
- Defining and following up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new services.
- Determining new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Identifying, evaluating and pursuing potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high level engagement with management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis and development.
- Developing annual sales goals.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Developing and delivering the business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulating market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locating potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation network.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study.
- Most Preferably Female.
- Minimum 2 -5 years of Marketing / Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate (properties) to corporate organizations.
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and market research experience.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Marketer” as the subject of your application.
Note: Ensure your CV is in MS Word format only.