Bobsky Travels and Tours is currently recruiting qualified to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
The Officer must perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
- Hands-on experience with relevant software.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process Financial spreadsheets.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
Deadline: 20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.