Job Vacancy for Senior Business Analyst at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Executive Officer
- The purpose of this role is to provide strategic business insights; develop and implement a process to identify management’s intelligence needs; gather the related information; analyze the relevant information; provide timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses and implement the recommendations.
- This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Strong relationship building skills and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on needs assessment, new product ideation, concept testing, pricing, customer segmentation, satisfaction and loyalty
- Prepare regular market intelligence reports for internal key stakeholders to support their decision making
- Identify and quantify the niche market, technical trends and new market segments for new business opportunities and risks
- Provide management with targeted, incisive and succinct dashboards, reports, and analysis that promote data-driven decisions
- Analyze potential business strategies and models to determine their viability, as well as identify and fix weaknesses in operational performance
- Analyze and present insight on where services are poor, inefficient or fail to reach desired outcomes
- Analyze continuously key competitors, key industries and translate intelligence into business insights and recommendations
- Develop new business strategies and business models, taking all aspects into consideration and providing insight into how these strategies will benefit the company
- Lead the company in the execution of business strategies and internal projects to ensure the desired result is achieved quickly and effectively
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to business
Deadline: 22nd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online