Jobs at the Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, 17th January, 2020
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative is a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos State.
We are currently seeking to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Loan Officer / Marketer
- Applicants must have a minimum of B.sc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Must possess good marketing and interpersonal relation skills.
- Must have 2 / 3 years of experience in related role in a Microfinance setting.
- Knowledge of BankOne software is an added advantage.
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Attracts new customers for the business.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Process loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure an effective client relationship management
- Increasing clientele base and product’s volume of portfolio.
Deadline: 21st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Relationship Officer” as the subject of your mail.