Traindmart Consultancy Limited – Our client, a leading oil and gas servicing and construction company in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer – Construction
Job Ref: CE001
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for a professional civil engineer who can take the responsibilities of Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects.
- Conducting on-site investigations and analyzing data
- Assessing potential risks, materials and costs
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems / deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment / materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Proven 10 -15 Years working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- BS / MA in Civil Engineering or related field.
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Construction)
- We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record.
- The Business Development officer is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, Federal Government and others.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand company footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the company management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with company marketing and project management teams.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree required
- Business Development experience (prefer 10-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter, stating the Ref Code for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Interview will be conducted in Abuja (only for invited candidates)