Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Research Executive
Ref. ID: R020090
Location: Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- As a Junior Research Executive, your primary responsibility is to assist and collaborate in the design, execution, delivery of projects and develop strong foundations in research-based consulting.
- Review job costs and impact on financial results.
- Conduct basic analysis and integrate observations into themes.
- Integrate understanding of client business and consumer behavior in report writing.
- Communicate with client and internal stakeholders with regards to project execution.
- Responsible for specific project-related tasks with the guidance of seniors including writing proposals, designing questionnaires/discussion guides, sample design and tab specs (quantitative and qualitative projects).
- Conduct desk research.
- Completed tertiary education – Degree in Marketing, Social Studies, Statistics, Psychology, Business Management preferred.
- Working knowledge of different types of charts an advantage.
- Able to identify patterns and commonalities between seemingly disparate data points / observations.
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills (Skills will be tested).
- Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages (preferably conversant with Google drive).
- Business writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online