Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Service Representative
Location: (Wuse and Apo), Abuja
Job Time: 5 working days and 6 hours daily (Running Shift 6am- 3pm and 3pm to 7pm)
- Majorly Phone conversation with clients in scheduling Appointments and follow ups on clients about good and services rendered
- Minimum of HND
- Degree in any medical field, good knowledge or previous experience working as a customer service representative in medical service will be an added advantage
- Young and good looking
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent Client Service Skill
- Excellent diction and good command of the English Language
- A friendly disposition
- Very fluent while speaking on the phone with clients and physical conversation
- Must be very smart and dress smartly too
- Must be a Female
- Must be very confident.
- N40,000 to N50,000 monthly.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Lugbe, Abuja
- The pharmacists will dispense drugs prescribed by doctors and other health professionals and provide information to patients about medications and their use.
- B.Sc in Pharmacy
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Very good experience in pharmacy in administering and prescribing medicine
- Must have been done with Internship and NYSC
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be residing within Lugbe axis
- Attention to detail
- Good Team player and smart
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- 6 times a week, 5 Working Days(Morning and Afternoon Shift) and one weekend off.
- Time: 6am to 3pm (Morning) and 2:30pm to 11pm (Afternoon).
- N90,000 monthly.
Job Title: Female Field Agronomist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Science, Agricultural Extension and any other related field
- 2-4 years working experience as a Field Agronomist or Extension worker
- Must have a good knowledge of fertilizer and its application
- Excellent communication skill in speaking to local farmers on farming best practices and advising them on fertilizer best options
- Can speak the local dialect of the said location fluently
- Must be based in Rivers State or willing to relocate at His on expense.
- N75,000 monthly take home salary excluding Pension.
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title, Experience and Location” as the subject of your mail.