Latest Job Vacancies in a Real Estate Firm, 28th January, 2020
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a high end Real Estate firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- Our client is currently looking to recruit Information Technology Manager that can drive the business towards achieving the bottom line.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- As a Manager in the organisation, the IT Manager should have several years’ industry experience, and a qualification or Degree in one of the following fields: Information Technology, Science or Computer Science, Management
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ experience.
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Chartered Accountant would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience, preferably with relevant experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “IT Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within 15 days.