Latest Jobs at Avant Halogen in Lagos
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Tea Boy / Office Assistant to a CEO
Location: Ikoyi,VI, Obalende – Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in dishing food and preparing beverages for Board meetings and other Executive meetings.
- Assist in serving food and beverages to high level executives.
- Cleans and sanitizes cups, cutleries and other utensils used in the Executive office.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized at all times.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, Stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the appropriate authority.
- Always maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Takes inventories of silverware and office stock list.
- Reports shortages and requisitions replacement to appropriate authority.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Be Mature
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in supporting C- level executives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Responsible, proper grooming and honest
- Have strong family ties.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and hands-on experience that suits the roles in the Job Description.
- Age Range: 35-45.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Job Title: Payment Fulfillment Officer
- The personnel is expected to understudy payables and payment process of export operations which includes:
- Customs Booking
- The personnel will be abreast with the process of payment and liaising officers
- The personnel is required to properly check for errors before collection,
- All records shall be kept for reconciliation purposes
- Document is processed at random and a month or twice when volume increases.
Deadline: 20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Executive Tea Boy/ Office Assistant” as subject of your mail.