Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Build up new prospect of at least 10 clients weekly.
- Ensure that all direct market clients get their renewal notices 2 month before renewal date.
- Explore retail and cooperate end of the branch axis
- Create and maintain strong relationship with existing and potential customers
- Ensure excellent service delivery and timely response to client need
- Management of company resources at the branch
- Ensuring that set performance targets are met. Assisting the Branch Manager with key responsibilities as assigned
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification in Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in a managerial leadership rol
Job Title: Alternate Channel Executive
The objectives are to;
- Sell Travel insurance through Travel Partners & Embassies
- Participate in other Alternate Channel Activities.
- Meeting up with Amadeus Travel Partners and convince them to Come on Cornerstone Platform
- Verification of new recruitment & coding in the system
- Activation and regular sales through each partner
- Appraise business heads on performance updates
- Ensure adherence to established walkways
- Update database
- Create brand awareness and image
- Provide personalized customer service at the highest level
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer
- Pleasant and friendly behavior with field teams and employees
- Any other assigned duty.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years post NYSC
- Adequate knowledge of the Aviation sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail