Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with Executive Management to implement best practice HR processes and procedures, develop strategies and frameworks for managing the entire workforce, enhance employee relations and position the HRM unit as a strategic business partner.
- Handle office administration and management.
- Prepare reports and ensure strict adherence to HR policies
- Manage employee performance, payroll, compensation and benefit administration
- Evaluate training needs and make recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university (a foreign degree would be an added advantage)
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 5years experience as a HR Manager
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Advanced MS skills
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Organize and manage company finance, including that of its services and administering payroll related functions.
- Assist the Managing Director, the senior leadership team (SLT) and the team members in formulating budgets for company materials and resources stipulating aims and objectives of the various company purchases.
- Support and encourage the company’s ethos and its objectives, policies and procedures as may be requested.
- Prepare the company’s annual budget and review and update as necessary.
- Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the company’s budget, and produce monthly reports for the Managing Director.
- Create and/or supervise the company’s computerized finance accounting package ensuring that required back-ups are carried out and kept securely.
- Manage, negotiate and monitor all contracts and relationships with external contractors.
- Ensures that all the necessary financial data required for payroll, PAYEE, Income TAX, FIRS and LIRS documents are submitted on time and up to date.
- Process all bank cheques within 48 hours of receipt of cheques and produce supporting posting lists as required.
- Write receipt, using the correct receipt book, to clients and suppliers after any payment is received and reconciling to clients and suppliers accounts.
- Acknowledge the purchase and receipt of items and filing all receipts in the appropriate Finance file.
- Manage the Petty Cash flow and submission of weekly staff and company needs.
- Process invoices and print statements of account for clients as and when needed.
- Produce monthly expenses spreadsheet for submission to the Managing Director.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as Finance Manager/Accountant in a reputable local or foreign firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) as a minimum.
- Experience working with C-level executive is preferred.
- Confident with public speaking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Experience in commodity trading mainly in Indian Trading company preferred.
- Female preferably.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or relevant field;
- MBA / M.Sc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage.
- Professional financial certifications such as CFA, ICAN, ACCA will also give candidates a lead in this application process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using HR & Admin Manager as the subject of the email.