Modelling Consults & Investments Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- The ideal candidate should know how to drive manual trucks and cars.
- He should know how to sell sachet water and can travel with a car outside Lagos state.
- The driver should be ready to relocate to Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye LCDA Local Government.
- The ideal candidate should be very good at sales.
- He should know how to talk to customers and manage them.
- He should have basic knowledge of counting money when he sells.
- He must be ready to take up other tasks as directed by the boss.
- He must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The ideal person must be flexible i.e ready to relocate to any of the Western states like Oyo, Oshun if need be but we will provide for his accommodation.
- The ideal candidate must not be between 25 and 30 years
Job Title: Purchasing Lead
- Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for the purchase of supplies, services and equipment;
- Act to procure for the city the needed quality in supplies, services and equipment at least expense to the city;
- Discourage uniform bidding and endeavor to obtain as full and open competition as possible on all purchases;
- Prepare and recommend to the city manager for council approval, rules and procedures governing the purchase of supplies, services and equipment for the city and revisions and amendments to such rules and procedures;
- Keep informed of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions and new products;
- Prescribe and maintain such forms as are reasonably necessary to conform to the requirements of this chapter and other rules and regulations;
- Supervise the inspection of all supplies, services and equipment purchased to insure conformance with specifications;
- Recommend to the city manager the transfer of surplus or unused supplies and equipment between departments and using agencies, as needed, and the sale of all supplies and equipment unsuitable for city use;
- Maintain a bidders’ list, vendors’ file, and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their full name, age, qualification, location, house address, whatsapp number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.