Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various impress accounts
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
Job Title: Station Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opens the station daily and ensures it is fit to run for the day, as well as securing it when activities are closed
- Takes meter readings, dips underground tanks to confirm stock quantity at keeps a log of the readings
- Executes the front-line coordination of the sales activities of the pump attendants
- Responds to any issues or queries that may arise from customers or fuel pump attendants in the discharge of their duties
- Liaises with external stakeholders who come for enquiries concerning Rainoil Products
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the quantity of stock sold for the day
- Prepares daily and weekly reports to the station manager concerning the activities that have occurred in the station
- Coordinates the offloading of stock to the station’s tanks from the trucks
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Prepares retail stations’ inventory reports to ensure products are tracked and are always available at outlets.
Job Title: Station Manager
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results, and develops interventions to promote business development and growth
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgments
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets
- Ensures that the due process is carried out in the discharge of products and puts in various controls to minimise fraud
- Facilitates daily stock requests from the Logistics and Marketing Departments
- Performs checks to ensure there are no disparities between the stock sold and the cash lodged
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections
- Periodically conducts checks and inspections at the stations to ensure conformity with safety standards
- Raises requisition for stock replenishment, which is then approved by the head of Retail Stations
- Makes sure that all station activities and expenses are within the approved budget
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations
- Tracks and addresses customer feedback and complaints.
Deadline: 8th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject matter as the subject of the mail.