Latest Jobs in an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company, 27th January, 2020
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Construction
- Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Manage medium to large scale multi-package and multi discipline EPC projects.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Develop scope of work, prepare budgets, solicit bids and proposals
- Work with appropriate leadership to obtain funding approvals; eloquently and accurately present and defend the project scope and associated costs.
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project/site engineers and teams have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timelines
- Develop, maintain and communicate multipackage and multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems and project quality plans.
- Manage the activities of project team including engineers, site supervisors, consultants, and contractors
- Oversee or participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Perform any other duties as may be required by IESL management
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering
- 12– 15 years relevant work experience
Job Title: Trainee Project Engineer
Reports to: Project Engineer
- To complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Completing all tasks set by the project engineer and assisting wherever possible.
- Occasionally traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Under supervision, manage data and information related to projects
- Assist with Prequalification and technical bid packaging
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Under supervision of the project engineer, participates in on-site and off-site activities.
- Assist with site documentations, writing of progress report and Minutes of meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 – 3 years’ experience.
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.