Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- We would love to hire a reliable HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or related field.
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) Executive to manage the relationships between our company and external parties.
- You will be the one to project the “face” of our company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
- Devising creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organizing and coordinating PR activities.
- Proven experience as public relations executive or any similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- BSc / BA in PR, Marketing or similar field.
Job Title: Customer Service Trainer
- We are looking to hire a Customer Service Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
- Your responsibilities include facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires. If you’re familiar with teaching soft skills like negotiation and problem-solving, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will make sure our customer service representatives develop their skills and successfully address clients’ needs.
- Working experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role
- Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree or HND in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.