Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Communicate and represent the organization to existing customers, potential customers, the public, government, promotional activities such as trade shows and association meetings and other external sources in the industry
- Initiate and co-ordinate the development of annual marketing plans and budget
- Lead, perform and coordinate all marketing and business development activities including market research, sales, advertisement and promotion
- Coordinate the marketing team, sets performance targets and monitors achievements against set targets
- Lead the development of pricing strategies and negotiation of price and service levels with customers
- Engages in market/consumer research & survey initiatives to support marketing efforts, monitors customer preferences/satisfaction and identify new markets
- Liaises with all organization encouraging their longer-term involvement with Bedmate through good client account management and ensuring excellent client relations.
- Track competitor activities and develop appropriate strategies to protect and enhance company’s market share
- Develop and maintain network with relevant business communities, interest groups and public agencies to identify opportunities for Bedmate within and outside Nigeria
- Assesses marketing potential of new and existing locations, considering statistics and expenditures and make recommendations to management for implementation.
- Monitor and report on key market trends and competitors’ initiatives and benchmarks Bedmate’s marketing strategies with those of its competitors and buyers
- Report to the DMD Marketing on all marketing activities stating progress against set goals, objectives and targets.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Relevant professional qualification is required
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in marketing.
Job Title: Web Design & IT Administrator
- Responsible for the redesign, editing and uploading of graphics and contents on the website
- Develop the layout and the overall look of the website.
- Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications.
- Responsible for programming in HTML and CSS.
- Write and edit content for the website
- He/she would be responsible for how the website looks. Would create the site’s layout and integrate graphics, applications (such as a retail checkout tool), and other content.
- Make use of graphics and graphic design software e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc. to create a look for the web which is then married with coding to bring it to life online.
- Provide concepts and ideas to plan out the designing of the website
- Modify current web graphics and software packages and formulate programming codes
- Manage the site appearance by suitably placing the links, action buttons, text, and images and determining appropriate backgrounds, color schemes, and other visual facets
- Direct visitors to other regions of the website through relevant links, clear categorization, and easy navigation
- Work in collaboration with graphic professionals and copywriters to generate and modify the graphical and textual content of the websites
- Perform site maintenance by regularly updating the site content and implementing appropriate display modulars
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Undertakes such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Web Designing, Computer Science, or related field
- Proficient with web application development, fundamentals of graphic designing, and internet marketing
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate both externally
- Disseminate information about promotions / events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer / prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conducts market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences / satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
- Work with Marketing manager to conceptualise and develop new product lines base on market research.
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in marketing.
Deadline: 11th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Marketing Manager” as the subject of the mail.