Okazi Finance Limited is a growing finance institute in Lagos, Nigeria with a mission to grow with our stakeholders based on integrity, trust and fairness in all our service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Job Role Responsibilities
- Evaluate new credit requests and conduct thorough client credit checks.
- Manage and collect debts from company debtors.
- Set up the terms of credit for new clients.
- Negotiate payment plans and create repayment schedules.
- Manage and document collection of all payments and debts.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Prepare statements and reports.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics.
- Previous work experience as a Credit Officer.
- Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
Application Deadline Thursday; 30th January, 2020.
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office Credit Officer and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the Finance Company’s software contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the Finance Company’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with the Organisation goals.
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the Finance Company’s credit procedures
- Detailed and target oriented
- Good Team Spirit
- Very smart and articulate.
- Self-motivated and industrious individual
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- HND / B.Sc. in any field
- Must have a flair for Sales / Marketing
- Minimum of one year work experience in MFB or other lending Institutions
- Strong analytical and financial skills (with focus on cash flow analysis)
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Job Title: Back Office Credit Officer
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Maintenance of data based on Company’s techniques, policies and procedures
- Responsible for filing and safe keeping of flies and documents
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Company’s software system
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of Credit Coordinator
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline
- At least one year working experience in any related field
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
Application Deadline 28th January, 2020.