Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
- We are looking for a retail sales associates who is responsible for all sales activities from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information.
- Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with proper mix of merchandise, display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
- Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store’s commitment to our customer.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience
Skills and personal qualities:
- Customer Service
- Basic numerical knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Have good presentation skills.
- Strong persuasive skills
Job Title: Retail Store Lead
- We are looking for a results driven Retail Store Lead in Abuja who will be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate should be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage Sales Associates effectively.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals and target
- Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure the Store is always in condition and the right visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Proven successful experience as a Retail Store Lead
- Strong Leadership skills and business acumen
- Customer Relationship management skills
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- First Degree from a reputable Higher Institution
- 3-5 years’ Retailing and Managerial Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.