House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Deadline: 30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail must be “Makeup Artist and Preferred Location)” e.g Makeup Artist – Lagos
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.