Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years.
Pro-Health International is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the under-listed position for its newly awarded USAID funded OVC project ICHSSA 4: Integrated Child Health and Social Services to be Implemented in Nigeria. The ICHSSA 4 project seeks to Improve the wellbeing of OVCs and their caregivers:
Job Title: M&E Officer
Locations: Adamawa and Bauchi
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science with emphasis in Rural Development, Public Health, Statistics or a Development related field.
- Demonstrated skills in M&E, data management and quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- At least one year of professional experience in implementing M&E for programs related to Health, HIV and OVC, agriculture or food and nutrition security programming, of which at least one year with a NGOs.
- Experience in managing M&E databases including DHIS and NOMIS
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office- Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Experience in data analysis in Access and at least one of the following: CSPro, SPSS, Epilnfo or STATA is an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with government and civil society partners and communities as well as transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through workshops, training and meetings using participatory methods and adult learning principles.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The M&E officer is responsible for providing support to the M&E team in the delivery of its mandates for the project in line with all USG accepted policies and procedures.
- She / he will also support in providing technical assistance and training as appropriate to partners to ensure that high standards of program implementation are provided as guided by each of the technical persons.
- S / he will assist providing technical M&E support to SMWASD, LGAs and Civil Society Organizations (CSO) implementing the program Performance Monitoring Plan and documentation of such activities.
Deadline: 21st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Pro-Health International is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.