Supermart Express Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandiser
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Manage accurate display of image, description and price of products on the website
- Pro-actively approach, negotiate with and sign new retail partners
- Design innovate promotions tailored to specific demographics and/or tailored to events and festive periods
- Liaise with Personal Shoppers and other relevant teams to maintain up-to-date display of products on the website
- Conduct regular analysis of product availability metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Support Operations team during spikes in order volume.
- As and when new products need to be added to the website, source product images online and generate product upload file in accordance with company guidelines
- Photograph and edit product images not found online in line with set guidelines
- Daily review and update of stock records and prices
- Periodic review of the site for completeness, accuracy and attractiveness
- Conduct stock checks at retail partners according to pre-defined schedules
- Manage relationship with retail partners
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- A University Degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Experience in Merchandising, Buying / Purchasing, eCommerce, Retail is preferred but not required
- Must be computer literate and must have his or her own personal laptop to perform the role
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of customer tastes and buying patterns in order to determine tailored promotions
- Good understanding of product prices at supermarkets and local markets across all categories
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skill
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision
- Must have high-energy, be enthusiastic and display professionalism at all times
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
N50, 000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates living around Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki, Oworo, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere, Adeniji and Yaba will be considered. Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.