Rinaebo Integrated Services – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Micro and Small Loans Manager
- We are looking to hire an experienced Credit and Loan Manager to oversee our company’s lending process.
- As a Credit Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers, creating credit scoring models, approving and rejecting loans, negotiating payment terms, and updating the company’s credit policy.
- To ensure success as a Credit Manager, you should have extensive experience with credit analysis, proficiency with accounting software, and high-level analytical skills. A top-class Credit Manager adds value to a company by optimizing the mix of sales to bad debt losses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or similar field.
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Loan Manager in a Bank or Micro Finance.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- The ability to communicate in Hausa is highly recommended.
- Place of Posting – Yola
- Residents in the North are much preferable.
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Creating credit scoring models for risk assessments.
- Approving and rejecting loans based on available data.
- Calculating and setting loan interest rates.
- Negotiating the terms of the loan with new clients.
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Maintaining records of all company loans.
- Monitoring loan payments and bad debts.
- Reviewing and updating the company’s credit policy.
Attractive salary plus annual performance bonus.
Deadline: 18th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a short bio to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.