Motion Graphics Designer Vacancy at Utopia Media Group
Utopia Media Group is a Lagos Based Online Business Development Company helping businesses with a full suite of online marketing services. UMG has consistently, through its different companies, focused on getting clients measurable results utilizing a direct response approach across multiple marketing channels. Everything we do is centred around achieving your strategic objectives.
We are currently recruiting qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
- We are in search of a talented Motion Graphics Designer to be part of its internal creative department servicing our broadcast stations.
- The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for creating complex animated graphics and video pre/post-production.
- The position works closely with the creative and production team, as well as with employees of Utopia during certain projects.
- The Motion Graphics Designer will receive constant feedback during projects and requests.
- Candidate must have had formal training in design / art and preferably motion graphics, please don’t apply if you are not a designer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Broadcast experience desired
- 1-3 years experience as a motion graphic designer in a professional graphic design environment is preferred
- Strong executional skills in Adobe products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro are also preferred.
- Excellent design and animation skills
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines
- Able to react to change and take direction effectively and productively
- Strong spelling and grammar skills with a keen focus on attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends.
- Design and animate broadcast graphics for UMG (including logo design, informational graphics, branding and marketing projects)
- Lead Motion Design strategy and delivery for large-scale, high-priority projects, product experiences, broadcast station and platform marketing.
- Design and manage motion libraries and style guides for our digital brands and product lines.
- Communicate with stations about projects and daily graphics
- Design for print related projects on occasion
- Handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and demo reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Upon submitting CV, please be sure to include link to your portfolio / demo reel. We will not be reviewing candidates that have not included a portfolio or demo reel.