Nationwide Recruitment at The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC)
The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) is an initiative of a partnership program of the World Bank with the help of the Government of Nigeria. It was launched in September 2018, as the first the Climate Technology Programs (CTP) being established in Nigeria to support green growth through strengthening domestic capacity and financing for the transfer, development and deployment of innovative climate solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator (Embryo Incubation Program)
- The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) and All On announces call for application to be a Facilitator in the Embryo Incubation Program
- The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) is an initiative of a partnership program of the World Bank as the Special Purpose Hub for Climate Technology Programs (CTP) to support the growth of a Green Economy in Nigeria.
- In collaboration with All On, Nigeria’s biggest off-grid energy investment company, we are sparking the next wave of clean technology innovations and catalyzing solutions that will promote Nigeria’s green private sector through investment and capacity building.
- The Embryo Incubation Program is a 16-week incubation program, which is designed to help green innovators/entrepreneurs finetune business ideas into a comprehensive and highly scalable model
- Incubation training will be in Lagos & Port Harcourt. This is a nationwide call and Facilitators in these locations are advised to apply.
- Do you have experience facilitating conferences, seminars, in-house & field trainings?
- Do you have experience creating target group-based agendas, programmes, and formats?
- Are you proficient in English Language?
- Applications are welcome from facilitators in the following disciplines: (Technology, Environmental Sciences, Law, Social Sciences, Management Science, Agriculture and ICT).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply