Kadnetworks Limited is an Information, Networks and Communication Technology company founded in 2012. Kadnetworks operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio Our services include but not limited to: Web, Mobile Apps/Software Development, Network & Server Monitoring, Data Encryption & Disaster Recovery, Outsourced IT, Cyber Security, Classified Ads (Online Marketplace), Integrated Satellite & Fiber-Optic Internet Services, Mobile Transaction Services, eCommerce Solutions & other Internet-Related Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Free Websites for All Campaign Officer (State Coordinator)
Digital Economy Web Project 2020/2021
What’s Digital Economy?
- Digital economy refers to an economy activities that is based on digital technologies; the interconnectedness of people and businesses through markets based on the internet and the World Wide Web (web presence). The digital economy is also referred to as the Internet Economy, New Economy, or Web Economy.
Why Digital Economy Web Project?
- In the digital age, it is absolutely essential for your business to have an online presence. Whether it’s a website, an e-commerce platform, a social media page or a combination of all three, getting your company online will reap major benefits. Even if your company does not conduct business online, customers and potential customers are expecting to see you online. If they don’t see you there, you could be losing out on the opportunity to increase your customer base and get the word out about your business.
- Bill Gates asserts that ‘’If your Business is not on the Internet, Your Business will be out of Business’’.
Some many business today are not online because of the following reasons:
- Digital Illiteracy and
- Financial capacity and the right technical expertise.
About the Job
- Digital Economy – Web Projects is aimed at providing FREE WEBSITES for One Million Nigerian within the period of one year, it cut across all sectors of the economy which includes but not limited to; Businesses, Individuals, Lecturers/ Teachers, Students, Churches/ Mosques, Religious Leaders/Institutions, Schools, Artisans, Hotels, Hospital, NGOs and Corporate organizations.
- To get this free websites, interested persons or organizations needs to register, via the Campaign Officers with a registration fee of ₦5,000. That’s the only commitment they had to make. The hosting and development of the website is 100% free. No any other hidden charges. To achieve this, we need states coordinators across the 36 states of the federation and many staff as possible.
- This project was launched and funded by a group of non-for-profit Internet Foundation with planned collaboration with some agencies of the government.
- Kadnetworks Limited co-ordinate this project and also provides the technical expertise.
- You’re expected to work from any part of Nigeria. This work is very flexible and without supervision; you decide when and how you wish to work. Being a staff for this project, doesn’t stop you from taking other jobs
- Register clients and make sure their job is done and delivered within the specified period of time.
- Promote, network, collaborate and advocates for Digital Economy/Literacy
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND / ND / NCE / SSCE in any discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a face-paced environment and juggle multiple tasking
- Holds self and others accountable for all work activities, research and personal actions and decisions; follows through on commitments and focuses on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting measurable high quality results for the project’s success.
- Exercises ethical practices, respectful words and behaviors, and equitable treatment of others in all activities.
- Knowledge of and ability to put into action customer service concepts, processes and techniques to access internal and/or external client needs and expectations and meet or exceed those needs and expectations through providing excellent service directly or indirectly.
- Planning and Organizing: Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; and monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to effectively interact with clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- This is a very big project, which requires plenty of staffs. To solve the issues of nonpayment or delay of salary, we devise payment of salary based on monthly target. Remuneration is strictly based on results. As such we have various terms guiding our employment processes.
- In as much as we are trying to help businesses succeed online we don’t want to fall into the trap of non-payment of salary.
- Kadnetworks is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Kadnetworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.