Royalsec is a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable industrial security organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Checking invoices and Prepare reports on account status
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Research market trends and competition and Identify new revenue prospects
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues and Maintain financial records.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Handling accounts payable and receivable and Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- 3 Years cognate experience as an Account Officer
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- BSc in Financial Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: Customer Relation Officer
Key Purpose of Job
- Effectively drive SOTIF (Safety, On-time delivery/departure and In-full) of customer products through the operational value chain and ensure a friendly and delightful customer experience of all clients, drivers and stakeholders
- Ensure maintenance and quality assurance of all calls and other customer correspondences are carried out according to the policies and processes.
- To contribute to the overall customer experience and deliver a stellar service to all internal and external clients
- To provide periodic trainings and support to internal and external clients. Ensuring an end-to-end client, drivers and stakeholders’ engagements
- To monitor, document and report all activities, behavior and service disruptions across all organization service touch points, escalate or resolve such issues and log the information in the recording portal.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer inquiries, requests and complaints (via phone, email and live chat or any tool provided for such activities).
- Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
- Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences; Engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, error free interactions and well-informed.
- Ensure availability and accessibility of the phone lines and other communication channels.
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
- Report system downtimes to the Managers on duty or Head, Customer Experience.
- Understand all products, contracts and processes to ensure effective responses to customer complaints. Give constant feedback to Supervisors/Managers on assigned tasks and escalate as required.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in the execution of all duties.
- Call drivers daily and engage contract/business unit Managers to ensure On-Time Departure (OTD).
- Provide weekly reports of all activities, issues raised and recommendations to the Head, Customer Experience.
- Drive business efficiency by monitoring deflecting and laden trucks at the yard as well as liaising with the Fleet Management Division (FMD) and the Drivers’ Administrative (DA) Unit to ensure SOTIF.
Anticipated Outcomes of Role:
- An improved turnaround in responding and resolving customer complaints and queries.
- Business Efficiency: 90% OTD – both departure and delivery.
- Provide information and report on customer behavior, grievances and satisfaction and make recommendations for improvement and service bottlenecks.
- B.Sc / BA in any Social Science field
- 2- 3 years’ experience in any customer service-related role. Experience in the banking, transportation or logistics firm will be an added advantage
Professional Membership of Registration:
- Customer Service Certification.
- Excellent customer contact handling skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Empathy, patience and willingness to go the extra mile in handling service issues
- Good data gathering and analytical skills
- Conflict resolution and emotional intelligence.
Deadline: 30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.