Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Java or C++, and object-oriented design skills
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Software Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
Job Title: Human Resource and Administrative Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Contacting applicants references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Overseeing social events
- Overall management of the administration team structures; you shall be accountable for smooth office operations, control of recurrent consumables, and maintenance of utilities e.g. water/plumbing, electrical installations, physical works.
- Lead the review, formulation & utilization of standard procedure guides /manuals, for the efficiency of the office logistics and operations, including control of assets & vehicles
- Ensure administrative team commitment to continuous business improvement and quality management through mentoring of the team to deliver on quality standards efficiently, as well as training & communication to staff in general for adherence to standards & procedures
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, corel draw, Adobe Illustrator and video editing skills is an added advantage.
- A strong eye for Creative and visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm a plus
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
Deadline: 24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.