Ongoing Recruitment at Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited, 3rd January, 2020
Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Analyst
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading company reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Analyst or in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Consulting and project management skills.
Job Title: Medical Administrator
- Our healthcare facility is searching for a reliable and qualified Medical Administrator to manage our clinical and administrative procedures.
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
- Inform employees of new policies and other changes.
- Develop work schedules for all employees.
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs.
- Respond to questions from doctors, nurses, and patients in a timely manner.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospital administration position.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solver with good time-management abilities.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to the MD to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Must have experience in driving with a valid driving license.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their details to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.