Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Ensure full compliance with project definition documents (and obtain sign-offs from relevant parties) before commencement (with the understanding that the project definition document will be used as the baseline document for evaluating the project);
- Ensure completion of construction and related documentation processes before mobilization.
- Coordinate the implementation of the work programs and consolidation of schedules, timelines and disbursement plans into a consolidated project plan.
- Manage and ensure thorough implementation of the project plan.
- Manage liaison processes for all service providers and other project participants to ensure maximization of resource utilization through proactive procurement of labour, materials and equipment according to the defined consolidated project plan;
- Monitor and report weekly on all aspects of project progress.
- Management of risks related to the project and communication of all such information in a timely manner to the other members of the project team and the company management.
- Coordinate the on-site activities of all project team members, contractors, suppliers and other related parties.
- Manage the interface between contractors, sub-contractors and the company’s central planning and procurement team.
- Coordinate bi-weekly all parties project review sessions
- Managing the implementation of actions aimed at mitigating delays and or cost overruns.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- First degree in Architecture, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Archon / NIA; NSE or NIQVS Certification
- Minimum (5) Five years’ project supervisory experience.
Job Title: Senior Cost Analyst
- Under the direction of the divisional director, construction services, prepare all project estimates and costing estimates;
- Determining quantities; doing material take-off; costing of all drawings and preparation of bills of quantities for all projects
- Manage all project inventory including central stores
- In conjunction with the design team, prepare consolidated project plans, workflows, milestone schedules, procurement plans and advise management on the most suitable sub-contractor and/or suppliers for all required materials;
- Subsequent to receipt of approved project plans & drawings, ensure full adherence to quality standards and controls
- Prepare monthly project accounts, variance reports and performance analysis reports
- Conduct detailed analysis of tenders, collation, evaluation and shortlisting of best offers
- Oversee the central store and manage procurement plans for the construction unit
- Assist management with selection of key supply chain partners and verification of capacity for all retained anchor suppliers
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Direct responsibility for all cost accounting activities
- Conduct MONTHLY valuation exercises on all ongoing project sites
- Manage the company’s independent material pricing index.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- First degree in any of Quantity Surveying or related course.
- Member of NIQVS
- Minimum (4) Four years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
- Identify and develop new business opportunities & growth strategies focused on sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Schedule and attend meetings with prospective or existing clients (with marketing executives if required); Assess client’s needs and promote the company’s products / services that meet the clients’ objectives/needs
- Research business opportunities & viable income streams, develop business proposals and negotiate with stakeholders
- Develop, monitor and support the implementation of strategies and plans; set the performance targets for the sales team and ensure achievement of the targets
- Plan and execute research initiatives for market intelligence to identify potential markets / leads, mine feedbacks & information for product /service development in order to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize the effects of competition
- Prepare and close commercial / sales contracts in adherence to the company’s policies/processes/procedures and relevant regulatory provisions
- Develop and maintain the relationships with customers (new, existing and prospective) to sustain/improve customer experience & promote brand loyalty.
- Develop, lead and coach the sales team to implement the sales strategy by cultivating positive interactions and relationships
- Develop, drive and implement the annual strategic sales / marketing plan and sales campaign for the company
- Plan, coordinate and manage the organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility campaigns
- Prepare weekly / monthly and present sales report for strategic decision making
- First degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing or any related subject
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing or any related subject
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience with at least 3-5 years in managerial/leadership positions in a real estate or property development company.
Job Title: Head, Construction Services
- The candidate will provide management direction for all project management services;
- The candidate will provide direct supervision and management for all direct-build activities, all 3rd party contract projects, all infrastructure works and related functions on the company’s projects;
- The candidate will be responsible for the execution and cost management of all projects undertaken by the company
- The candidate will be responsible for & supervise the management of all the construction activity undertaken by the organization
- The candidate will be responsible for evolving and implementing international standard construction, Health & safety, quality control procedures on all the organization’s sites and projects
- The candidate will own responsibility for coordinating technical input during project development processes and ensuring that all our developments align fully with the defined project concept within budget, on time and with assured quality.
- The candidate shall be responsible for conducting a monthly analysis of the profitability of all ongoing construction works, the profit margins, bill rates and overall capacity utilization on the organization’s projects.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and overseeing the effective implementation of thorough training plans & capacity development procedures for the organization.
Functional Competencies / Requirements
- Minimum of Ten (10) years post qualification management experience in construction
- Minimum of either NIA /ARCHON; NIQVS; NSE certification and seal
- Must be either a chartered architect, civil engineer OR quantity surveyor.
Deadline: 23rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.