IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outbound Telesales Agent
Slot: 100 Openings
- A Telesales Agent or Outbound Agent is required to make subscription sales on behalf of the organization via telephone or face to face meeting with potential clients.
- It is a target based job that requires zeal, passion, tenacity and understanding of the organization’s product and service to deliver.
We Offer You
- Product-focused training and development
- Customer handling training and development
- An amazing learning culture.
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
- A startup environment and working mentality while being part of a well organized and recognized organisation (IROKOTV)
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
20th January, 2020. (Time: 10am -12pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should walk in with their CV for an interview at:
24, Association Avenue,
Ilupeju – Lagos State.