Personal Assistant Job to CAF President at the Confederation of African Football (CAF)
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is recruiting to fill the position of: Head of Procurement. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar with at least 10 years work experience.
We are currently looking for a player to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CAF President
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Ever dreamed about working in football? Now’s your chance to make the dream a reality!
- At the African Confederation of Football (CAF) we are looking for bright and talented people to join our team.
Personal Assistant to CAF President who can handle the following duties:
- Assist on all organizational, administrative, and logistical matters
- Handle incoming emails and correspondences for the President
- Organize the President’s agenda, managing meetings, and invitation requests
- Ensure efficient organizational set-up and follow-up of meetings and requests
- Organize logistics and preparations for internal and external meetings
- Organize travel and logistical arrangements for travels and events
- Assist on all types of correspondence, protocol matters, and event management when required
- Master’s degree in Communications, International Relations, Business Administration or a similar domain.
- Well organized and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Positive person with flexibility to support at any level (administration, operation, concept development)
- Autonomous, pro-active, efficient, and punctual
- Excellent communicator and with good interpersonal skills
- Political and multicultural sensitivity
- Ability to stay calm and composed in challenging situations
- Problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Minimum experience of 5 years in working as a personal assistant to a senior executive / CEO in a dynamic and international environment and/or diplomatic organizations with an excellent track record
- Fluent in French, English and Arabic
- Experience in protocol matters and management of high profile guests
- Trustworthy, discrete, and with high integrity
- Position is based in Cairo. Flexibility to travel when needed
- Ability to build trust relations with internal and external stakeholders.
Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered”