Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Analysing geological data
- Interpreting well-logging results (records of the geological formations penetrated by boreholes) to ascertain resource potential.
- Preparing reports and maps.
- Developing oilfield production programmes.
- Liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff.
- Ascertaining extraction risks, such as the area’s potential for earthquakes.
- Planning and supervising extraction sites.
- Selecting and maintaining equipment.
- Monitoring and evaluating reservoir performance.
Requirements / Skills
- Strong technical skills
- teamworking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Numerical and analytical skills
- IT skills.
- Good health and fitness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Flexibility is required for international work.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2020.