Procurement & Supply Chain Management System Intern Job at Management Sciences for Health
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement & Supply Chain Management System Intern
Job ID: 13-10934
Project / Program: A000 – None Specified
Reports to: Senior Technical Manager
- The country office Support Intern will work in close collaboration with the in-country team, Abuja and project partners on aspects of project management and implementation at the state and national level. S/he will assists specialists in providing oversight to state level routine activities. S/he will assist with logistic processes in project related procurement and documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate should possess B.Pharm, or Logistics Management Information System or related field.
- At least one (1) year or less field level experience in logistics management or public health in a developing country context.
- Must possess strong numeric skills with demonstrable knowledge on use of MS Excel, MS Word, LMIS and/or other data management and analysis tools
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while maintaining an individual workload
- Logical and flexible approach to solving problems, especially when working under pressure
- Monitoring/assessing performance to make improvements or take corrective action
In collaboration with in-country team, Abuja/state Support Intern will:
- Support in tracking of LMIS data quality analysis
- Support in the tracking of monthly close out of health products
- Support in the tracking of daily last mile Distribution(LMD) update
- Support the collating LMD spot check reports
- Support oversight of routine activities such as data LMIS validation
- Assist in the project’s quality assurance processes
- Participate in close monitoring of adherence to work plans.
- Support in documentation of success stories, lessons learnt and activity reports.
- Assist in monitoring program implementation and use of resources.
- Ability to travel domestically as required to support program activities
- Performs other duties assigned by his/her supervisor
Deadline: 3rd February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online