Production Pharmacist Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management.
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Effectively partake in the Qualifications, Validations and Calibrations programs of the production processes to ensure accuracy/reliability and assured high product quality/integrity.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Post graduate qualifications in sciences or business administration.
- Must be computer literate.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.