Programme Manager Job in a Christian Faith Based Organization
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a Christian Faith Based Organization located in Abuja is looking to recruit a competent, qualified, professional and a self motivated individual for the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
- At least 3 years experience coordinating/managing a development programme in an NGO
- First degree in Social Sciences or related discipline. Masters will be an advantage
- Impeccable communication skills, confidence, carriage and charisma
- Obediently complying with rules, regulations and instructions that may be given by the empowerment committee and the headship of the Ministry.
- Punctual attendance at all official hours and stipulated time as may be necessary.
- Periodic visits to empowerment training venues and at other times necessary.
- Promptly collating and submitting the reports from other officers.
- Collecting data and information as regarding the beneficiaries in their respective training venues and pass the information to the Empowerment committee promptly
- Developing evaluative tools to guide your fieldwork; periodically evaluate each beneficiaries and trainers and make reports of findings to the Committee.
- Inspecting empowerment sites to ascertain the appropriateness of training conditions and ensure that beneficiaries are learning optimally.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and other staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating action.
- Promptly responding to issues that may arise or be noticed on the field by bringing it to the attention of appropriate authorities where it could not be addressed immediately.
- Developing weekly, monthly and quarterly project implementation work plans and reports to ensure effective implementation and monitoring of all activities.
- Developing, maintaining and improving mutual and beneficial relationships with key stakeholders and the beneficiaries.
- General supervision and coordination of the programme
- Fund raising and mobilization of supports
- Proposal writing, Programme, annual report writing
- Project management
- Development programme design
- Regular Interfacing with donor agencies and corporate bodies
- Human resource and general coordination of programme staff
- Fund management
Deadline: 6th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates, should forward their CV in a PDF format ONLY to this email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail