Globalite OK Nigeria Limited is currently seeking to recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Manages the public images of individuals and/or organisations. Plans, develops, implements, and assesses information and communication strategies that present a client to their clients, members of the public, and other interested parties. Promotes the dissemination of information throughout their public relationships firm.
Skills and Qualifications
- People Person, Good Problem-Solving Skills, Good Research Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Superior Organisation Skills, Interest in Current Affairs, Deals Well with Stress, Basic Computer Skills including Understanding of Social Media and Design Software, Time Management Skills,
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Develops and puts in place communication campaigns and strategies for clients
- Plans public relations programs, including developing budgets
- Helps clients develop and manage their brand identity
- Monitors the public’s opinions on clients and topical issues
- Communicates client strategies and issues to management team
- Represents clients in discussions with government departments, special interest groups, and other organisations
- Responds to media and public enquiries
- Arranges interviews with media outlets
- Prepares and distributes press releases
- Writes, edits, and produces newsletters, brochures, and other publications for clients
- Assists clients with the preparation of annual reports, business profiles, and other corporate documents
- Writes speeches and oversees the development of visual and multimedia aids for client presentations
- Public speaking on behalf of clients at press conferences, media interviews, and presentations
- Organises and manages special client events, such as open days, conferences, and fundraisers
- Helps clients find suitable sponsors
- Develops risk assessments and crisis management plans, and implements them to protect clients’ reputations
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview