Recent Vacancies at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL), 14th January, 2020
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
- End-to-end service delivery of all operational projects
- Accountable for direct project profit and loss, customer satisfaction and management at the clients’ head office and delegates regional client’s satisfaction and management to project managers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive framework that considers the various operational and service delivery components for all projects in line with customer expectations.
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; draw on resources within or outside the company as necessary.
- Engage with project team, clients and sub-contractors to support project execution.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Develop and control project budget and resource allocation.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Experience in troubleshooting, solutions design and development and the ability to understand and adapt client requirements into product solutions development.
- Project Management Skills and an ability to develop project management frameworks.
- B.Sc / HND. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage
Minimum Working Experience:
- 7 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Job Title: Logistics and Facilities Manager
- Ensure materials picked from the warehouse are checked for completion in accordance with the MRF and DN. There should no missing materials.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms equipment and site configuration and associated client equipment
- Define and evaluate transporters monthly in collaboration with the project team and finance
- Review existing selection criteria for transport partner selection and ensure there is a working selection criteria in place.
- Ensure the equipment transporters get to warehouse not later than 8am on date of shipment.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency, in accordance with agreed SLA.
- Ensure records and updates of / on inventory control of parts and supplies for office facilities and company assets and other crucial documents – such as licenses, insurance, et cetera
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Required Certification(s): HSE – Safety training. Advanced logistics/transport training at an academy/college/school
- Training in specialized institutions (Logistics and Supply Chain Management, etc.), commercial, polytechnic colleges. Membership in relevant chartered institute.
- Required Working Experience: 5 years, with 2 years in similar role.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics / facilities management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to prepare and administer budgets / resources / people.
- Communication / inter-personal skills / team work.
Job Title: Quality, Safety and Health Officer – Telecoms
- Documentation and physical inspection of the project work and working with other in-house personnel (e.g., Project Managers, Superintendents, etc.) and external personnel to produce and document a quality finished product.
- Collaborate with project team to achieve quality related SLAs.
- Conduct regular Safety Self Audit and inspection Program and maintaining accurate records of such audit
- Support Quality and Safety Manager to encourage and create high level of Safety awareness within the organization and address Workplace Safety issues and programs – including project sites and office facilities
- Assist in safety planning and ensure conformance to clients HSE requirements, safety audits and reporting
- Manage Team total quality & EHS with right authority.
- Required Education: B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Required Certification(s): HSE – CAPM, Prince II Foundation or equivalents will be added advantage. – Client vendor certifications. – Any other relevant professional certifications
- Required Working Experience: Minimum of 3 years working experience in engineering and telecommunication teams with 1 year relevant experience in Quality role.
- Conversant and proficient in complex quality control and assurance concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with experience in trouble-shooting and checklist monitoring processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce all federal, state, local and Company safety regulations / requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.