Receptionist (Female) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions – 3 Slot
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist (Female)
Location: Wuse 2, Apo. Abuja
Working Hour: Mon – Sat (shift)
Field: Medical centre
Slot: 3 Openings
- The receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties. She should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more. As well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must
- Qualification: BSc
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Age: 30 and above
- Welcome and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Answer the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Register new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information
- Respond to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keep supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects client’s confidentiality.
NGN40,000 – 70,000 Monthly (based on experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.