Recovery Agent Vacancy at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Maintain accurate; up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to Head of collections.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Daily monitoring of debt portfolio.
- Working with collection agents to contact debtors and pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing debts owed to the company
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Lead.
- B.SC / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collections/ Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills
Deadline: 11th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send an email to: email@example.com with the copy of their CV using the job title as the subject of the email.