Resident Architect Job at Pause Factory Resources Limited
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Architech
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Meets with requester to determine requirements of projects; determines feasibility of project and prepares cost estimates.
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Preparation of “record” drawings on completion of construction.
- Preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.
- Coordinating bid process.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
- Reviews work of contractor, verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract document.
- Analyses space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for site planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
- Compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports etc.
- Preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Preparation of design development drawings.
- Provides support to Architects and management staff.
- Educational Qualification: BSc Architecture
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years hands on Architectural experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in Auto cad, Revit and Archi card software
- Good level in the use of Microsoft suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Position applied for as subject.