Sales Hunter Job at a Construction Servicing Company
A Construction Servicing Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Hunter
- To passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future by developing profitable businesses and maximize Hilti’s Market Share;
- To sell the basic tool portfolio available in Africa, with a local selling mentality and competitive pricing.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of sales and delivery.
- Ability to identify potential customers and their needs.
- Good personal and interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos road networks, ability to drive and possession of valid Motor bike Rider’s permit.
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills
- Team player and very articulate.
- Must also be a fast learner
- Ability to cope with pressure
- A person of high integrity.
- To manage every step of the selling process from prospecting to final delivery of the product.
- Take ownership of market share for all activities in the assigned territory and products.
- Define price positioning and Identify opportunities within your territory
- Build strong working relationship with all levels in marketing channels – partners, contractors, system integrators & end users
- To constantly demonstrate products & support in the self-repairing of these products
- To target the appropriate customer groups and ensure successful introduction of new products
- To actively and effectively demonstrate Hilti products to the customers.
- Achieve assigned targets for the defined territory
- To ensure appropriate level of product penetration is achieved, selling tools & consumables to existing customers and new customers
- Timely stock replenishment not to miss out on opportunities
- Constantly improve your knowledge of Hilti’s product portfolios and communicate its qualities to customers.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must be at least a School Certificate holder with great passion for Marketing and Sales.
Deadline: 24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.