Sales Representative (Real Estate) Job at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative (Real Estate)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of Sales and Marketing Director
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately
- Coordinate with legal and finance department within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal)
- Settlement of customer complaints
- Sales target.
- Sales: 60%
- Collections/Receivables: 20%
- Admin: 20%
- Total sales Indicator is the overall sales of residential properties done by staff (50%)
- % late collections – Indicator will ensure that the sales staff will not only focus on seeking customers to purchase units, but also to ensure that the customers will follow-up with payment (15%)
- Coordination with other relevant departments: (15%)
- Feedback from direct leader (s) – qualitative judgment (10%)
- Customer Relations – managing communication and feedback between customers and Mixta (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably major in Marketing or Business Administration focusing on marketing / sales
- 0-3 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in domestic market.
- Understand the real estate market and needs of domestic customers
- Familiar with the country real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business/sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in the regional language of focus country as well as English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online