Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a multinational Construction company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy & Business Development Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract (6 Months)
- The purpose of the role is help develop framework and justification for new development opportunities/ initiatives.
- The position holder will work closely with the Managing Director and will lead the development of performance standards for proposed initiatives to ensure that the new services are responsive and meet the needs of customers.
- B.Sc in any numerate course. MBA will be an advantage
- Experience in commercial, market facing background in sales/marketing or business development
- Knowledge of the construction and/or infrastructure development segment, a plus
- Good understanding and working knowledge of financials – P&L , Balance sheet, statement of cash flow structure
- Excellent Analytical Skills and fluency with IT tools (in particularly advanced use of Excel and proficiency with Word/PPT.)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and work independently with minimum supervision
- This role is a contract role with a 6 Months duration, it is ideal for professionals currently between jobs.
- Support the MD in Marketing and business development activities. The incumbent will be actively involved in marketing activities and business plan development.
- Development of value proposition for key customer segments:
- Work closely with the MD to develop clear commercial value proposition(s) for Market segmentation, Product positioning, Pricing point determination, Branding tactics etc
- Provide support for business initiatives/special projects including financial modeling and justification write up for executive management approval, as may be assigned from time to time.
- Others Tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the MD
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online