MCIS International Services is an Incorporated Company. MCIS International Services is one of the pioneers of International Education consultants and advisors in Nigeria for overseas Universities and Colleges with a record of credibility, stability, and integrity. It is an organization well coordinated by mentors on the educational development, Counseling and versatility on various Visa guidance and futuristic plan of applicants across different Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Recruitment; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC)
Locations: Benin City, Edo and Ibadan, Oyo
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Online/offline sales, marketing strategy and business development on international student recruitment.
- Counseling and Visa Counselling Assistance for prospective International Students on MCIS covered Institutions/Countries.
- Follow-up on clients and ensure allocated targets for individual is achieved.
- Ability to Multi-Task and be able to also work other new project such as media and etc.
- Be Ready to move around (travel) intra-state and travel on inter-state & outside the country for business purposes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Sales, Media and International Student Recruitment practices – essential.
- Good written communication/report writing, analytical and verbal skills – essential.
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential.
- Transparency/integrity / moral values with ethics on professionalism, great coordinating skills – essential.
- Proficient in the use of Computer and Microsoft Office suite – essential.
Deadline: 19th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copies of their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.