C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the Telecoms sector is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission Access Planning Engineer
- Produce detailed microwave link engineering design using Pathloss planning tool.
- Plan and design Fiber infrastructure route and connectivity plan using google earth and AutoCAD planning tool.
- Optimize and manage transmission capacity end to end across the access network.
- Topology network designs (architecture) and capacity dimensioning.
- Develop work authorization to be sent to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and determine the type of equipment to be used for transmission purposes.
- Resolve transmission failure and problems attributable to planning.
- Produce detailed integration (L2, L3) and IPDCN plans for optical multiplexer and aggregation Nodes.
- Produce detailed synchronization plan for last mile links/sites.
- Produce detailed IP networking plan and LLD.
- To provide transmission engineering support and information timely and accurately.
- To ensure that accurate scope of work is issued to contractors to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Ensure Cost effective solutions and innovative approach to network planning is maintained.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
A first degree or HND in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline. At least three year’s work experience in Telecoms industry, especially in Transmission with experience of:
- Electrical radio engineering, microwave radio transmission at high frequencies and fibre optic transmission networks
- GSM Knowledge
- Microwave Transmission equipment
- Fiber route and connectivity planning.
- Experience in connectivity, route planning, IP planning technologies, topology, logical networks.
- Microwave systems transmission planning
- Aggregation and optical Node dimensioning and capacity management Principles
- IP networking
Deadline: 25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.