Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UPS Electrical Maintenance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Troubleshoot and repair UPS equipment in a timely manner.
- Ensure all UPS lines are adequately powered, functioning and in good condition.
- Repair damaged UPS equipment.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure each task is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist other team members in the plant to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
- Understand and adhere to company Safety Management System work processes and procedures.
- Perform all maintenance functions related with UPS systems in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning the equipment
- Responsible for setting up power supply; install new UPS equipment and machines, including programmable controllers, while adhering to blueprints, electrical ethics, utilizing voltage tester and hand tools.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance duties and generate work notifications to address any issues detected.
- Min 3-5 years of proven experience industrial UPS maintenance. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical certification in Electrical and Electronic Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, BE. Electrical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus.
Pay is competitive according to industry standard
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online