Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
- Lead and manage the division’s teams and their activities; manage performance
- Manage the sales force effectively to ensure that individual sales teams are meeting and exceeding specified targets
- Facilitate development; motivate, coach, develop and support staff
- Maintain contact with all clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction.
- Establish close business relationships with the clients’ and act as a contract negotiator in transactions.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Identify marketing opportunities via consumer requirements; continuous research to define market share, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecast projected business; establish target market share
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Develop the sales and marketing division’s budget in collaboration with finance
- Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly; develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and take necessary actions to correct deviations
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Ensure all marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct.
- Source and manage relationships with and evaluate the effectiveness of outsourced providers of marketing services.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities
- Lead the development and execution of product launches and related marketing initiatives
- Ensure adherence to the sales process in order to achieve market share gains within key customers segment.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval.
- Provide input on the company’s media, public relations and advertising initiatives
- Manage the division’s budget to achieve set targets whilst improving operations and customer service standards
- Monitor key performance indicators for the business; report
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- MBA, Masters Degree or professional qualification in a relevant field would be an added advantage
- 8 years sales management experience, with experience leading, motivating and managing staff
- Strong track record in selling to FSIs / Telco
- Knowledge of selling solutions and / or infrastructure will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Assistant Sales Support and Logistics Officer
Responsibilities & Duties
- Documentation of Return Merchandise authorization procedure and ensure affected client receive prompt replacement of items.
- Report vendor complain (If any) to your line manager concerning new product & Service.
- Effective and efficient delivery of goods to clients and invoice submission
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing deliveries
- Planning routes and loading scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Formulate strategies for minimizing an organization’s logistical costs along the supply chain.
- Cultivate and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers, customers.
- Carry out any other tasks required by the line manager
- Liaise and coordinate with the Stores Section on the monitoring of critical material inputs (local and imported), managing the supply of such.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- An understanding of strong customer service
- Have a positive and motivated attitude with an emphatic approach
- Show a willingness to learn and develop
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Ability to resolve problems
- Ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Confident and smart.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and systems
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Supply-Chain Management, Procurement, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion is required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and to take initiative.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.